Sunday, August 25, 2013

Hi all! I wanted to write an update about how I have been doing with everything. As you know, I had been cheating pretty bad, and while I felt bad about it, sometimes I just feel like it would be easier to cheat all the time...? But I do care about my goals, so I won't do that! :)

Before yesterday, I was doing decent paleo, but I went to a College Orientation yesterday, and cheated. It was mostly within 80/20 range, just a bun on my hotdog. If I had had a knife and fork, I would've eaten it without the bun, but it would've looked weird without them. :) After that, I was still hungry (go figure!) so my dad took us to Firehouse Subs. I got the meatball sub with cheese and only ate the meatballs out of it. I did have iced tea and Lays sour cream and onion chips, which have canola oil and sunflower oil in them. Bleh!

Do other people cheat this much? I really am motivated (believe it or not) but I just have a hard time eating paleo when there is so much bad stuff in the house. It's not like I can just throw it out, it's my brother's food. I am trying harder this time though.

I think the key this time will be to eat like I did when I blogged about paleo before. All the super flavourful foods, like dark chocolate covered strawberries, sauteed steak and pork chops, etc. It kept me full, which is something that the food I've been eating recently has not done.

Alright, readers, I am leaving you now to go do some little exercise!
Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment