Sunday, April 7, 2013

Day 26

So yesterday, I started my day with no breakfast.

For lunch, I had 2 grilled pork chops and a salad.

For a snack, I cut up an apple and had some chocolate with it, 4 pieces this time. I knew I probably wouldn't be able to eat nuts, so I didn't put any on my plate.

My dad bought more pre-made meatballs, so I cooked those up for dinner. I feel bad about eating them because I know they've got bad stuff in them, but we keep buying them. I need to do something about that. I had those with salad.

Later, I wasn't going to have a snack because I'm going to try to only eat when I'm hungry, so that I don't eat too much. Plus, I don't need to eat if I'm not hungry, right? But eventually I caved and had a banana and some pistachios.

So that's all I ate yesterday. Sorry it was boring and I didn't have any pictures. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment