Thursday, April 11, 2013

Days 28 and 29

Before I write my post, I have to say sorry I don't have any pictures! I can't get them off my phone, so I'm going to have to fix that. :/

Anyway, let's get started! :D So on Monday, I started my day off with a banana. I was full for a while, and then my dad went out to lunch, and I intended to eat, but I waited too long, and it was 1:30 before I decided what I wanted. I had gone back and forth between having lunch and not having lunch, when I finally settled on just having green beans. They were okay.

I was kind of hungry after that so I had some chocolate and an apple. I also had some tea, which I put a little bit of honey into. I made a deal with myself that I wouldn't cheat after that. I usually do if I have sugary stuff like that. And I didn't! :)


Around dinner time, I got really hungry and shaky, and I felt weak. For dinner, I made myself some soup and got a lot of pork loin. I was amazing! :)

For a snack later, I had a banana.


All that sugar is from the 2 bananas and the apple I had. :/

On Tuesday, I didn't eat anything for breakfast.

For lunch, I made crumbles (ground beef cooked in pan) and green beans.

Later, I was hungry so I had a snack consisting of a banana and strawberry smoothie.

For dinner, we were all having leftovers and I knew my brother wanted the pork loin, so I took the crumbles. I had salad with it this time, but it was still basically what I had for lunch.

Later, my dad made this croissant/meatball/cheese thing and told me if I wanted to try it, I was welcome to. So I did. Yes, I counted that as cheating, but I am glad I tried the whole thing. I got the experience of all the flavors together, and I didn't go crazy and start eating everything I saw. After I ate that, I had some pistachios, a banana and some chocolate.


 So that's what I ate the past couple days.
Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment