Monday, April 8, 2013

Day 27

Yesterday I had no breakfast again. My dad and brother had like, a super processed lunch of macaroni and cheese, and pizza rolls. I had the left over meatballs from yesterday and an orange. I was going to have salad, but there was no lettuce, so I figured, why not fruit?

For a snack, I had seen this cool "PB&J" "sandwich" made from apples, raisins, and nut butter, and I was going to make that, but I kind of forgot about it after I sliced my apple. I had chocolate with that. I might try it today.

All you do is cut an apple across so it is in thin circles and use that as the "bread". Then take your nut butter and spread it over a slice, and add some raisins on top, then the other apple slice. It looks good, but it just didn't sound very good yesterday.

For dinner, we went to Hurricane's and I got the 10 chicken wings and a side of sweet potato fries. By the time I was done with my wings, the fries were cold, so I only had a little bit of them before I shared them with everyone else.

Later, I cut up some strawberries and had those for a snack.


So that's all I ate yesterday, and I will "see" you all tomorrow for a recap of what I ate today! :)
Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment