Monday, April 1, 2013

Days 20 and 21



So I woke up kind of late on Saturday, but it was only too late to eat breakfast, so I didn't. We went out to lunch at the Loop and I got a plain hamburger without the bun and a salad. It was very good, but it tasted a little salty. :/ I think it was probably just extra seasoning from the grill or something.
I ate a snack which consisted of cashews and pecans.

After that, we had dinner. It was rotisserie chicken and mashed potatoes, but I only had 1/4 cup of mashed potatoes, and I made myself some soup. It was very good and it filled me up so much.

I had a bit of fruit later and some cheese I think. :/ I can't remember, I waited too long to write this! :(

On Sunday (yesterday), it was Easter, and my mom got us candy. I had said I wanted peeps because they're good, and now is like the only time I can get them. She also got me a dark chocolate bunny and chocolate coins.

So I ate a lot of chocolate yesterday. So much in fact, that I think I went over my sugar limit by something like 150g! I felt tired and sluggish all day, plus I had a headache.

I had chocolate for breakfast pretty much, then we went out to Hurricanes for lunch and I had 10 wings iwth medium spicy sauce, and I also got the sweet potato fries. Everything was very good.

When we came back home I tried to hold off eating any more candy, but I wasn't very successful. :/ I had more chocolate, and I made some dark chocolate (85%, not that bad) covered strawberries. I had some grapes, but not much else.

For dinner, we went to Hibachi grill and I got the shrimp, chicken, and zucchini grilled up like I usually do. I also had some wonton soup broth and pineapple slices.

My stomach was really hurting then and I had some cheese when I got hungry, and I didn't have any more chocolate after that.

MFP totals (3/31/13)

 So that's all I'm gonna write. "See" you all later! :)
Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment