Sunday, April 7, 2013

Days 24 and 25

So, on Thursday, my teeth were still hurting, so I skipped breakfast. For lunch, I made soup by boiling some chicken in water, mixed with 1 bouillon cube, bacon fat, butter, and some spices. I made a ton of soup, and had some for dinner as well.

For a snack, I tried eating what I normally ate, but only got so far as some chocolate and a couple nuts. I don't remember if I had any fruit, but I'm gonna say no.


On Friday, I was hungry, so I ate 2 scrambled eggs for breakfast at around 10:30.

For lunch, we met my Uncle at Southern Grill. They had Gumbo this time, so I got that with a side salad. It had okra, sausage, and chicken in it, and probably tomatoes. It came over rice.

For a snack, I ate raisins, because we were out of almost every snack food. I think I read somewhere that "California raisins" are made with something called "California" or "Californium" or something, but that it's bad for you? I can't remember where I saw it, but I think it was from a Paleo site. I can't find anything on Google though.

For dinner, we went out and drove all the way across town, and back, which took about an hour, and then I decided I was going to cheat on pizza. So we went to Pizza Palace and I ate 3 slices of pepperoni pizza. They were pretty good.

I must say, that I am not making any excuses for this. I cheated, and that's on me. I'm back on track however, and I'm back down to weight I was before Easter. :)

Later, I had a banana.



Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment