Thursday, April 11, 2013

DAY 30!! :D

So yesterday was Day 30!

I didn't eat anything for breakfast, but for lunch we grilled up some bacon wrapped steaks. I had one of those and some salad.

We got some mangoes so I tried one for a snack and found that I really liked it, so I ate the whole fruit. I wanted to have more for a snack, so I got a mini-snack box of raisins, some pistachios and chocolate, and ate that.

For dinner, we went to the Loop, and I got a salad with a burger, no bun.

I was still hungry later, so I ate some cashews and 85% chocolate. It was weird 'cuz when I when I was about to go to bed, my stomach started hurting and I was shaky. I don't know why that happened. :/ It felt pretty bad.

But that's all I had yesterday, and that ends my month challenge (which I admit, I didn't do very good on :/ )


In my next post, I'll talk about what I thought about everything, and what I plan to do with this blog now. :)

"See" you soon!
Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment