Sunday, April 21, 2013

Update! 'Cuz I haven't updated in a long time...

Sorry about that. So since I last updated, I kinda fell off the wagon a bit, having sugar and potatoes and rice. I kept myself away from wheat a lot, but I did have Zebra Cakes last night. They were good and I ate them because they tasted good, without caring how it made me feel afterwards. :/ I am going to remember how I felt, but they were good, so I don't really regret it.

I also had ice cream the other day, and I have reach the conclusion that if I want ice cream, I should have like 2 bites, and no more. After those 2 bites, I usually end up eating the rest of it without really tasting it. So it's mindless eating, which isn't very good. So just a taste, perhaps, then no more.

I have been trying to motivate myself to do more exercise, and I did the Strides for Pride yesterday. It's a 5k here, and it was super fun. They had donuts, but I didn't have any! Instead I had 1/2 a banana after the race. We also went out for brunch afterwards and I got 2 eggs over easy with bacon. I did try some of my mom's potatoes, but only a couple pieces.

I don't like exercise very much. Everyone says I will, but I really can't see how. I mean "sprinting" is fun, I guess, but not for 1/2 an hour.  I guess you're not supposed to do that much. :/ I don't know, I find it hard to get up and do something when I feel so much better just sitting around.

http://choosingtoeat.wordpress.com/2013/04/11/nothing-but-the-best-is-good-enough-for-me/

I found this link on Reddit, and I read it, finding it very interesting. Anyone from r/Paleo will have probably read it already, but I thought I'd post it here for everyone not from there. So basically, this link talks about Orthorexia, a sort of eating disorder that makes you choose quality over quantity, and you eat too little because of it. I haven't done any research except reading this article, so I'm not sure what to make of it, but it's worth reading. :)

I wanted to have more links, but I've been doing other things like trying to get a job, and studying. I will try to get links from other sources as well, but I couldn't not post that one. I really enjoyed reading it.

Later!
Samantha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment