Thursday, April 4, 2013

Days 22 and 23


I'm so sorry I haven't updated for another couple of days! I kept eating candy and I felt bad for doing that. :( Anyway, I'll get on with it! :)

On Tuesday, I skipped breakfast, and ate meatballs for lunch. They were the premade ones from Publix, and I ate them, even though I knew there was wheat and soy in them. :( I ate 6 too! But they were good; much better than I can make them. I had that with salad.
I went to eat and snack, and decided that instead of fruit and nuts like I usually have, I cut up some strawberries, half a banana, and some blueberries, and a little bit of dark chocolate and blended it all together for a smoothie. It was really good, and a good change from what I normally have. :)

For dinner, we decided to go out to the Loop, and I had a salad and plain hamburger, sans bun.

After dinner, I was trying to decide what to have for a snack and I saw the peanut butter M&M's we had, so I had like 2 of those, then I decided it would totally be okay to have the chocolate peanut butter Reeses egg that was left. So I ate that. It kinda grossed me out to eat it 'cuz the chocolate was mushy, like it'd been mixed with powdered sugar or something. Bleh! I tried to give it to my brother, but he wouldn't take it, so I ate it. :( My stomach kinda hurt after that.


 


Yesterday, I had to get my braces adjusted, so I was going to eat a good protein filled breakfast of steak and blueberries, but I couldn't eat it, so I ate the blueberries instead. Don't worry, I gave the steak to my dad. I went to my appointment after that, and afterwards, we went to Mojo's BBQ. I ordered the 2 Meat Lunch Special, and I got pulled chicken (it has no sauce) and smoked turkey. I also ordered a side salad. I ate everything, and it was so good.

Later, my teeth started hurting, and I tried to eat nuts, but it hurt to much to. The only thing I was able to eat were a couple squares on 70% chocolate.

For dinner, we went to Cruiser's, and I pretty much cheated. I had chicken chunks, which are breaded, and onion rings, which are also breaded. I'm sorry if I'm not being very helpful to those just starting Paleo/Primal. I know I've been cheating a lot. :/

After that, I tried eating some cheese, but my mouth hurt again, so I settled for chocolate, again. THis time it was 85%. :)

That's all I ate yesterday, and apparently, it only came to 986 calories.
Thanks!
Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment