Saturday, March 30, 2013

Day 19

I started yesterday off with a banana for breakfast. We went to lunch with my Uncle after that, to Southern Grill. I ordered the Bourbon Chicken, which is served over rice, and a side salad. I ate about a cup of rice, probably, and all the bourbon chicken they gave me. I'm guessing there was some sugar in the sauce, because it tasted sweet.

I wasn't hungry at 3, but I ate a snack anyway. I had a banana, pistachios, cashews, and chocolate. Later, for dinner, we went to Chick-fil-a, where I had the large soup. I have kind of grown tired of my usual meal there, so I figured I'd go with something different. I ate the broth, carrots, and chicken out of it, but left the noodles, which my brother ate. It probably had wheat in it, but I don't know.

I was still hungry later, no surprise there, so I ate some pecans and cashews. During the rest of the night, I had 4 more squares of chocolate. :/ Probably shouldn't have eaten that much, but it was only 18g of sugar for all that chocolate, so whatever.

I didn't eat anything else yesterday, mostly because there wasn't anything else to eat.

MFP totals:

As you can see, I went over a lot of things, most of it from the nuts. The sugar came from the chocolate, and banana I ate.

Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment