Friday, March 22, 2013

Day 12


Sorry I didn't update for yesterday, but I got reading and then it was time to sleep. I have noticed that I am having more trouble saying no to some foods after eating wheat. I have cravings for bread and pastries as well as random stuff that I see, that I know I shouldn't eat. I'm reigning it back in, so hopefully I won't have the cravings after a while. I do think I'm getting enough fat now, though. I'm not really hungry at night anymore, and it really does help with the cravings.

So my stomach still hurt yesterday from Wednesday, so I started out my day with some blueberries, figuring they would be light enough. I probably ate about a cup of them.

After that, I marinated some boneless chicken strips (like the packets you buy in a grocery store; not cooked) in wing sauce and Teriyaki sauce and we grilled that up. I only ate 2 pieces, even though it was very good. I had salad with that.

I had a snack later, seeing as I was hungry from not eating that much for lunch. I put strawberries, pistachios, cashews, and chocolate on a plate, but looking at the strawberries, they looked kind of old, so I stopped eating them. I ate everything else though.

We were supposed to have green beans and meat for dinner, but we had to go to the grocery store so my dad took us out to dinner at Woody's BBQ. I had the BBQ chicken and salad. It was pretty good, but bland, you know? I was able to eat most of it, however.

After we got home I made hard boiled eggs and had 2 without the yolks for a snack. I don't really like the yolks in hard boiled eggs so I don't eat them. I do like them if they are scrambled eggs or over easy.

So, that's pretty much what I ate yesterday. I didn't do much.
MFP:

"See" you later!
Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment