Thursday, March 14, 2013

Day 5

So today was Day 5 of this Paleo Experiment, and I have to say, I'm feeling pretty good! :) I didn't really take any pictures today, so that's why there's not one up here.

I woke up feeling awful: headache, neck ache, etc., but I took some Exedrine and a shower and I felt much better. I ate some fruit for breakfast, just strawberries and blueberries, but this was around 10:30. I waited a while until lunch, and then I ate some more of that wonderful bacon wrapped steak. :) Along with green beans, of course.

I finished school early, and I have a lot of dark chocolate, so I decided to melt it and put it on the strawberries and blueberries. I tried bananas too, but it wasn't as good. I covered the rest of the fruit I had in chocolate, and I'm saving some for tomorrow. At around 3:30, I ate some of this fruit along with cashews and pistachios. I was pretty full until dinner, so I think I've done something right!

Dinner was pretty lean tonight: pork loin and lettuce, but it was still very good. I wasn't hungry after that, but I ate some cashews and fruit anyway.

...And that's all I've eaten today! :) All in all, I feel a lot better today, and not as hungry. I think trying to stay away from tea and honey is a good thing right now, because it's helped me stay away from other things as well.

Here are my MFP totals:

 And I've also realized that it's really hard to eat more calories on this diet. I mean, I've done it before, and when I go over, it's usually because I eat rice or potatoes or something. But I'm still a teenager, so I think I should need more calories... Anyway, I'm going to try to eat more nuts from now on, instead of just fruit for a snack, even though nuts get stuck in my teeth and are a pain to clean out. But as long as it's good for my body in the long run, what's the point of not doing it, right?

Ciao for now,
Samantha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment