Monday, March 11, 2013

Day 2!



So I'm finishing up Day 2 by writing a blog post. I started today pretty tired. I'd slept okay, but had a terrible dream which woke me up and filled my head with a lot of scary images. I went outside before I ate breakfast, and walked around barefoot. The sun and birds woke me up a little better, and I was thinking of taking a walk. I ate breakfast, which consisted of an apple, and then promptly decided not to take a walk.

I'm home schooled, so I worked on my assignment (on the computer), and ate lunch at about 12:30, which was grilled chicken and lettuce. I don't like a lot of food touching, so my salads are always bland, only lettuce. I need to find more stuff to make better salads. The chicken was seasoned with cayenne pepper, natures seasoning (various spices) and Teriyaki sauce. I know it has soy in it, but it's all we have currently. I have told my dad about Tamari, which maybe I'll try. I surfed the internet for a couple hours after that, only really getting up to do the standard bathroom-kitchen-desk route.

I did have about 3 cups of Oolong tea, with a bit of honey in it. I think the honey is organic, Clover honey, but I'd have to double check. I put too much in the second cup, so I had to even it out with more tea. :) 

At around 6, I ate dinner, having the same thing I did for lunch. For lunch, I did use Texas Pete hot sauce to dip my chciken in, which looks okay, but tasted kind of vinegar-y. At dinner, I used Louisiana wing sauce, which has soy in it. It tasted better, but I need to get sauce without soy in it. Is Sriracha paleo? I thought I heard that Mark Sisson deemed it un-primal. *shrug* As long as it's mostly paleo/primal, I'm good with using it.

We kind of ran out of things to have. Everything was very good, but it felt like I ate too much. With paleo, it seems when you're full your stomach is like a garbage bag, and you can feel the things you ate poking out, distorting your stomach. Whereas when eating wheat, I just feel like my stomach is full of liquid-y stuff. I'm sure there was none of that, but that's what it feels like to me. I felt uncomfortably full.

I surfed the internet yet again, only stopping at around 9 for a snack. I was very hungry and figured I hadn't had much fat today so I sliced up an apple and scrambled 2 eggs.

I think I did pretty good today. I found it easier to eat healthy today, although finding fat at 9 was hard! I wasn't sure if I should make eggs because it seemed late, but I did and they didn't take too long to make or eat.

My Fitness Pal says I stepped over some boundaries, like fat, protein, and sugar. I will try to post what I did down below:























So hopefully, everything is center correctly! Also, I kind of guess at the ingredients of stuff. Like for the chicken, I just put a random grilled chicken up there to gauge how well I did. I hope I did okay today, but I feel good, so that's all that matters to me right now! Thanks, "see" you tomorrow! :)














No comments:

Post a Comment