Saturday, March 16, 2013

Day 7



So today, I waited until about 11:00 a.m. to eat breakfast but I only ate some blueberries and strawberries. I had to take a shower after that, and my mom went out to the Loop and got me a plain Loop and Cheese burger, and I ate some lettuce for lunch. I used French's Mustard on my burger but that's all.

We went out and I got a haircut, and then I had to come back to take another shower. I was kind of shaky, and every time I got up I had trouble catching my breath a bit. I ate some pecans, and I felt a bit better.

We had to go back out again, and it was around 7:30 p.m. before we decided to eat. We were thinking of Crispers but I really didn't want to try anything new tonight, so after much consideration, we went to Hibachi Grill. I ate pretty paleo, only really cheating with the Soy Sauce that they put on the hibachi stuff. I got them to grill me shrimp, zucchini, chicken, beef, and a little bit of bean sprouts. They were amazing. I also had some wonton soup, sans wontons. :) After dinner, I ate a couple kiwis and some slices of pineapple.

I had some strawberries while I was making chocolate covered strawberries. I'm going to try some soft mozzarella in a while, and probably have some almond butter or chocolate covered strawberries later. :)


"See" you tomorrow! :)
Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment