Monday, March 18, 2013

Day 8

So I didn't get a chance to write a blog post last night, so I'm writing one this morning. And don't worry, I'll definitely write one tonight. So yesterday, I had a big meetup group to go to, and I needed to get ready for it, so I had the night before. I mostly stayed sitting down, eating blueberries and strawberries for breakfast. I think I also ate some cashews because I was hungry, but I don't really remember because it was yesterday morning.

I wasn't really hungry until lunch, when we went to Woody's BBQ. I got the BBQ chicken, which I think is like 1/2 a chicken breast, and a thigh. I ordered salad with it and fried corn. The corn was really good, but I regret getting it. Not to make this TMI, but it made my stomach hurt really badly. I think I read that this is because it's basically an indegestible starch. Plus, I hadn't had corn since I got my braces, which was like 6 months ago. I would advise against eating corn, but you can try it if you want to see what it does to you. :/

I went to my meetup, and then when we got home it was 3:30 p.m. and I was fairly hungry so I picked up a plate and filled it with soft mozzarella cheese, regular mozzarella cheese, blueberries, chocolate covered strawberries, and cashews. There were pecans, but I didn't eat any.

I was full until dinner after that. We had a rotisserie chicken from Publix (which I know has some bad stuff in it, but I think that's mostly from the seasoning.) I didn't really eat the skin or fat from it, so I'm not sure if that's good or bad. I had some lettuce and no more than a 1/4 cup of mashed potatoes. I felt uncomfortably full after this meal.

I did eat a snack after a while however. I had some almond butter and a couple strawberries.

So this is really all I ate today. Ultimately, I feel like I did really well this weekend. Even at restaurants where I usually eat badly, I was able to stay away from those foods. It's getting easier to not eat the things I shouldn't, and if I do, I find myself regretting eating them because of how they make me feel.

I will update with my MFP totals when I get a chance.

Thanks for reading! "See" You all later!
Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment