Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Day 16


So yesterday, I didn't eat breakfast because I woke up pretty late and had to take a shower, so I didn't have much time before lunch. I was alone with my brother, and there was one chicken strip left from the day before I think, so i said I would have it, and he could have pizza. I pulled the chicken into strips, and put it in water with 2 bouillon cubes, teriyaki sauce, and some cayenne pepper and nature's seasoning. I also added some bacon fat and butter for more fat. This is one of the reasons I love Depression-era type cooking. Because I think I'd be pretty good at it. The soup filled me up really well, plus it had an amazingly strong flavor.

Even though it did fill me up, I kept thinking about how good it would be to have a snack. I wasn't hungry, but I was craving food, especially chocolate and pistachios. At around 3 I finally allowed myself to have a snack, and I ate a banana, pistachios, cashews, and chocolate.

Later, we went to Chick-fil-a for dinner. I ordered a side salad and Spicy Chargrilled Chicken sandwich, sans bread, but they gave me pickles and bread, and it tasted kind of different. I only ate half of it and gave the rest to my dad and brother.

I was hungry later, and managed to avoid having ice cream or any candy from the isles at Publix, but by having the same thing I did earlier. It was very filling, and after I wasn't really hungry anymore, I really didn't have any desire to eat anything bad.


"See" you all tomorrow!
Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment