Monday, March 25, 2013

Days 14 and 15

(Pork Loin))

Sorry for doing another joint post! I forgot to write one yesterday, so I'm just combining it with yesterday's food. :)

So let's get started! So on Saturday, I didn't have breakfast because I woke up at around 10 a.m. When I did eat lunch, I had pork loin and salad, and I kind of sauteed the pork loin in olive oil and teriyaki sauce. It was very good.

I was hungry a bit later, so I had my regular snack of pistachios, cahsews, and chocolate. I didn't have fruit with it this time. That kept me full until dinner, when I had ground beef and green beans. I think the ground beef was around 85/15% fat. After dinner, I had some cashews when I got hungry again. I did okay at not eating what I was craving, so I count that as a good thing.

My MFP totals are as follows:


So yesterday, I didn't eat breakfast again because again, I got up pretty late. I wasn't really even hungry until around 12, and I kind of forced myself to eat. I cooked pork chops in a pan since it was raining outside and I didn't want to use the grill. Plus, I'm not quite sure if it's got enough fuel (the grill, not the pork chops :) ). So I cooked the pork chops like that, and I've noticed that any way other than grilling, a lot of meat is tougher. The pork chops are at least.

So, again, I had a snack later, consisting of pistachios, cashews, and chocolate, but I also allowed myself some tea. I tried to put a minimum amount of honey in it, and limited myself to 3 cups of tea. I felt like I was getting a bit of a headache a few minutes after finishing everything, so I tried to drink a lot of water to counteract that.

We went to Woody's again and instead of chicken I got turkey this time, along with my salad. It was a nice change from the chicken that I kept having. We went to the grocery store afterwards, and my dad got candy near the cashier and I think I kind of blamed the sugar in the honey for me not having the willpower to resist getting a sharing pack of M&M's. Which was a big mistake. I ate all of them (ALL! Too much! bleh.) I barely even like M&M's, but it's so hard to stop eating when you've got them, so I didn't.

I'm going to need to learn that just because I allow myself a bit of sugar with the honey, does not mean I can go ahead and eat more!! >:[ I got a sugar headache around the time I was trying to go to sleep, and I really wished I hadn't eaten any M&M's. My eyes hurt, it was so bad. I couldn't get to sleep until like 1 a.m. and didn't get a very good sleep after that. My head and neck still hurt this morning, but I took some Excedrine.

I also felt very weird a couple hours before bed. Like, I felt hungry, and shaky, but I didn't want to eat anything. It was awful.

I am starting to notice that if I hold off some sweeter fruits and other sweet things, that a lot of foods taste a bit sweeter. Honey has always been super-sweet to me, but in tea it's really good. Also, I can sort of taste the sweetness of the bitterness in darker chocolate, like the 85% I had.

My MFP totals follow:

The M&M's are up there too because I want proof that I cheated, and I want to have to feel bad about it right now. I still don't feel very good.

So anyway, these are my totals and diaries from the past two days. Again, sorry for combining the last two days. :/ I'm kinda lazy.

So, "see" you all soon!
Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment