Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Day 4


Day 4 is coming to a close, so I am here to write my blog post. I survived yet another day, only really tempted by mozzarella sticks at dinner and some muffins in the fridge. I woke up this morning feeling very tired, but once again stepped outside and felt a little more awake. I headed back inside to eat breakfast after that.


Breakfast started out as some blueberries and strawberries, but then the idea of having bacon was brought up and I made that too. I discovered that our bacon does have nitrates in it, but it's really the best bacon in Publix, so we are settling.

For lunch, I made pork chops on the grill, and I even went so far as to put butter on them to add a little more fat. I'm trying to up my fat right now so I get fuller more easily. I also made sauteed green beans. Even though you aren't supposed to, I cook with olive oil because I don't really like the taste of anything else on my green beans.

I also made tea again today because I really wanted it. I'm starting to think I'm addicted to it or something. I am going to try to cut it out mostly. I think it's also the sugar in the honey that makes me hungrier at the end of the day, so cutting that out would probably be good. While we're on this subject, I think I had around 8 cups of tea! I just kept drinking it like, all afternoon. :/ I need to stop for a while...

Anyway, I went out to dinner tonight, and we decided to go to Applebee's since I figured I could eat there without being too tempted to cheat. I got the Bourbon Chicken and Shrimp, which was good, and subbed the potatoes and onions and mushrooms for Chicken Tortilla soup. I know this is probably not very good! But I did only eat the broth out of it. I'm not very good at thinking ahead like this!! D:

Is Applebee's okay? I mean, I'm not sure if it has to do with paleo, but I thought I heard reasons why is was bad... or something. I'm not sure.

After dinner we went back home and watched T.V. I was still a bit hungry so I had some strawberries (and white sugar!! I know... so bad.) and blueberries, and a little less than a handful of cashews. Oh! I also had pistachios as a snack earlier. I'd forgotten about that! :)

I didn't write down my calories today, but it's 10:00 pm, so I'm not going to right now. If I do so tomorrow, I'll update this post with that information! :)
ETA:
 

Good night, readers!  I look forward to "seeing" you all tomorrow.
Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment