Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Days 9 and 10


AHHH! I feel so behind! I forgot to update yesterday and the day before, so I'm going to do quick rundowns of my foods for both days.

So the day before yesterday, the 18th, I believe, I ate pretty well. I had berries for breakfast, and we were going to have steak for lunch, but it was greenish-brown, so we decided we should be safe rather than sorry, so we threw it out. We then invited my Uncle to lunch. I thought about going to Southern Grill, but they serve almost everything over either pasta or rice, and I really didn't feel like cheating, so I suggested Mojo's. I got the 2 meat Lunch Special, for which I ordered pulled chicken and smoked turkey. I got a side salad and took off the croutons and also got green beans, which my dad ate. It did come with bread, but I set it aside and wasn't really tempted by it.
After that, around 3 o'clock, I think, I had a snack which consisted of blueberries, strawberries, 70% chocolate, cashews, and pistachios. Which is what the picture above is of. We had steak for dinner (just bought from the grocery store) and salad. All of it was very good. I had the same thing as above for a snack before I went to bed.

Yesterday, the 19th, I woke up and didn't really feel like eating anything all day. I had some cashews to hold me over until lunch, then for lunch, my dad grilled up some chicken. I could only really eat 1 and 1/2 pieces, then I just didn't feel like eating any more. I did eat some of my salad, but I gave everything else away to my dad.

I was hungry later, so I had a snack similar to the one above, but I ate a banana instead of strawberries. For dinner, my dad and brother had chicken, mushrooms, and rice, and I had pork loin and salad. I really didn't want to cheat with the rice so I had that instead. Again, I couldn't really force myself to eat all the pork loin (there wasn't that much), and the rest was all gristle-y, so I gave it to our dog. There was probably a piece left that I gave to him.

I was hungry again later, and I had the same snack I've been having. I think I'm getting bored of the food I'm having, but I can't think of anything else to eat. Snacks seem so bright and colorful, plus they're easy to eat, so I enjoy them more. I need to think of a way to make my meals just as enjoyable.

It has been getting easier not to cheat. If I want to cheat, I just tell myself that I'll have to inform the internet, and I don't really ever want to do that.

Also, I didn't add up my totals for the past 2 days, but I will for today's meals and I'll post it with today's blog post.

I look forward to "seeing" you all later!
Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment