Saturday, March 23, 2013

Day 13

Sorry I didn't update for yesterday...yesterday! Is it boring without a picture? Because I don't have one for yesterday. :/

So, I cheated last night, but on ice cream, so no wheat! :) I'll get to that in a minute. So I started yesterday out with 2 hard boiled eggs (whites only) for breakfast. For lunch, we had picked up some preformed meatballs from Publix, so we cooked those up along with some green beans. They were amazing, and I wish I'd gotten a picture, but I'd eaten everything before I remembered. I didn't look at the label, so I'm not sure what they were made with, but I think I saw some onions, as well as some kind of green herb on top.

For a snack I had a banana, pistachios, cashews, and chocolate. Also, is it boring that I have mostly the same thing every day? Because I kind of like my routine, and I think this blog is supposed to be for more of the "behind-the-scenes" on how I'm feeling and what I do everyday. So, I don't know. :/

For dinner, we had pork loin and salad. :) It was good, and again, I ate it all. Now comes the cheat. So I was feeling fine and my dad suggested we go get frozen yogurt for dessert. I know it's got a lot of sugar in it, but I was also concerned because I don't know what it's made of, and I know most of their yogurt is low-fat, or fat-free; and I really don't want to eat any of that. So we were throwing suggestions out (some of which included donuts, but not from me!), and my dad suggested ice cream, even saying that Breyer's ice cream is less processed, or has better ingredients than other kinds, plus they had a 2-for-1 sale going on. So I agreed to that, even though I was afraid of my stomach hurting from the dairy in it.

I did eat quite a lot of ice cream, but I stopped when it felt like my stomach would start hurting. I didn't feel any adverse affects, so that reaction the other day might've been from something else, but I don't know. I'm not going to eat any more ice cream, and let them finish it off themselves, but I just wanted to share with all of you that I did cheat, so not everyone is perfect! :) I do want more, but I'm going to try staying strict to banish the cravings that I have again. :/

So yeah. That's really all I have to say for today, so I will leave you with my best wishes, and I hope if anyone is doing paleo right now, that they weren't too tempted to cheat! :)

MFP:

Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment