Saturday, March 16, 2013

Day 6


So, I didn't write a blog post yesterday because I am lazy. :/ But I am trying to write them in the morning instead of at night, so I suppose that is good. Yesterday I woke up and ate bacon and chocolate covered strawberries and blueberries. I cut up an apple but it was like, dry, so I stopped eating it.

After that, I ate pork chops and salad for lunch. The pork chops were very good, and even though I'd grilled them with butter, I don't think they had enough fat in them.

Because it was yesterday, I'm pretty sure I had chocolate covered strawberries, but I don't think I wrote it on my MFP. I also had some pistachios.

For dinner, I went to Chick-fil-a, and had a Spicy Chargrilled Chicken filet, which I ate without the bread. I also had a side salad. For dessert, I had their yoghurt, with only strawberries in it.

I did have some mozzerella cheese as well as cashews. Oh! And I got some Almond butter, which was amazing. :)

So that's all that I'm going to write for yesterday, but I will write another post for what I ate today, and hopefully it will be more detailed. It is kind of hard to concentrate with the t.v. on.

No comments:

Post a Comment